Please read this agreement before proceeding in using the online report verification feature. By clicking “Accept” you agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement by GRS Gemresearch Swisslab AG (referred to as GRS in this agreement).
- Our gemstone reports bear two
holograms containing a GRS logo. That GRS logo is trademarked by GRS Gemresearch
Swisslab AG, Baumschulweg 13, 6045 Meggen, Switzerland.
- This report verification search program is provided as an additional means to prohibit potential fraud and issuance of false GRS reports and add an extra layer of security. If a report cannot be found in this system, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
- The database is updated at
least on a bi-monthly basis.
- GRS does not guarantee that all issued report data is included in our online report verification database. Some gemstone report data may not exist digitally within our report verification database. GRS cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by the inability to locate a report. GRS provides this online verification system voluntarily.
- Finding report data online does not guarantee the authenticity of the report in your possession. It only indicates that such a report may exist. Reports can be authenticated
only by having the original GRS report and corresponding gemstone
re-inspected by a GRS laboratory.
- This database may not be used
to duplicate any reports.
- Copying the contents of this database is strictly prohibited.
- The use of this database
outside our GRS website is strictly prohibited.
- GRS withholds the right to
terminate this online report verification service in the future for any
given reason without prior notice.
- You hereby agree to the
general terms and conditions of GRS, as published on the GRS website.
- The place of legal
jurisdiction is Lucerne, Switzerland.
- Any misuse of this service shall be reported to GRS.
© 2021, GRS GemResearch Swisslab AG