GRS Platinum Rarity Gemstone Award Book
An award folio dedicated to only the most beautiful and valuable gemstones and jewelry masterpieces. It contains important historical, technical, and supplementary interpretations expanding the GRS Gemstone Report. It helps to elaborate on the uniqueness of the examined gemstone or jewel and also explains the geological environment from which the stone was brought to light. Depending on the gemstones’ relative rarity and value, it will be classified as either Important or Magnificent.
The customer's gem comes to life using the latest augmented reality (AR) technology. There are also various film clips recorded during the previous expedition to mines that are played directly within the book. The identification of such gemstones and the interpretation of their importance is GRS’s ongoing passion and strength.
The GRS Platinum Rarity Award book consists of 40 to 50 pages and represents the latest generation of a gemmological report featuring augmented reality technology.
- GRS Platinum Report (Important or Magnificent)
- 40+ page book elaborating historical context and geological formation of the featured piece origin
- Customized portrait text
- Enlarged high-resolution photo
- 360° rotation AR video clip of your gemstone
- Platinum Rarity Awards are offered at the discretion of GRS to qualifying stones only. Platinum Rarity Gemstone Award Books are available for rubies and sapphires from Burma (Myanmar) and Sri Lanka and emeralds from Colombia. We are working on expanding the selection to offer this high-quality product for more origins and gemstone varieties.
- Contact us to inquire about the prices for a GRS Platinum Rarity Gemstone Award Book.
Experience GRS Augmented Reality
The GRS AR symbol on a GRS report indicates that additional video content is available. You can reveal it using the GRS AR app. Try it now with the picture below. Enjoy!
© 2022, GRS GemResearch Swisslab AG